2014 I’m Gonna_____!
Every New Year, millions of people make millions of resolutions to correct character flaws. About February, they decide that their flaws are part of their charm. This year I decided not to go through the steps: excitement at goal setting, determination, apathy, and guilt. This year I decided to just stick with the excitement of goal setting and make resolutions for others…namely my book characters. They really don’t mind, and I’m not worried about them failing… they are either long gone, or fictional.
4. When times are tough, I will use all the resources I can. Catherine Reidy (Images of America: Oro Valley)
5. I will pay attention to what people tell me. Coronal Fountain (Outlaw Tales of New Mexico)
8. I will not let the bad guys get away with anything. Leonarda Stanton Worthington (Contact Creede)
9. When life is tough, I’ll stick with it. D. C. Warren (Legendary Locals: Marana, Oro Valley and Catalina)
11. I’ll cook good food; it solves all problems. Maria (Take the Train to Tucson) Spring 2014
12. You can’t win them all, but I’ll try. John Ringo (Two Six Shooters Beat Four Aces. 2015
Happy New Year everyone. Share your New Years’ resolutions with me.